Thursday, June 15, 2006

Those Days

A picture is worth a thousand words they say. There would be lots of pics of us guys while in college which would have been stashed away under heaps of things gathered from past.

I was going through some pics I have brought in UK and refreshed back all the memories. It took me a while to realise that five years have past since.

I urge you all to post in any pic you can get hold of.

Everybody must have changed atleast in physical appearance.It would be good to build an archive of our yore days.

I've been a bit occupied off late hence absence of any contribution from my end in terms of posts but that shouldnt deter you all from posting . Be assured I'll be back soon .

So dig in your archives ,unearth all the pics and start posting them.

Secondly I need to stress on one important thing.There has been a slew of Anonymous comments in the posts.I cant comprehend any plausible reason for this unless you work for CIA .Whilst we respect your privacy and Identity ,I request you all to come out of the shell you have cast around you. The college days are over and so are any grudges any one would have harboured .Wouldnt it be good if you receive a mail from your friend you had stopped talking to in college. Lets all be in touch through various wonderful forums we have opened.People from other batches too can contibute to this site.


~Goa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey goa
I have got something very interesting to share.
but dunno how to post it in your blogspot.
i am not that much computer savvy.
Can you mail me how to post something in your blogspot..
Rakesh

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write to me at amitrsingh at gmail dot com and I'll reply to your mail.Cant give in the Login ID and Passwd on the site itself right.I have written you a mail on our College forum ;-)

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home